LOWER PITCH DEVELOPMENT – PHASE 1
WOODSIDE, HACKETSTOWN, CO. CARLOW
Smith Groundworks were delighted to be awarded this project as it been our local Club and to support our community by constructing a prestigious pitch for the Club. The project was to construct a GAA football pitch for Clonmore GAA Club. At Smith we do not only build homes, but we also built futures and communities.
Works done on the site included:
- Hoarding off site and securing it against trespassers
- Marking and stripping the pitch of topsoil
- Designing, setting out and grading the pitch to allow for self draining
- Replacing of topsoil, planting lawn and fertilising the pitch
- Installation of a cut-off drain system
As a recreational facility, health and safety is always at the fore and we didn’t disappoint. The quality of the finish and all associated works is always to the highest standard.
TALK TO US