KILGOBBIN ROAD, DUBLIN 18
NOV 2019 – MAR 2021
Residential project consisting of a 3 storey apartment block and two double-storey apartment blocks. The development has 32 residential apartments, backyards and children play areas on approximately 4500m2.
Smith Groundworks was contracted to do all groundworks which included among other site works:
- Stripping site of topsoil and storage for future use
- Excavation of all house/apartment foundations
- Installation of an attenuation tank
- Laying of foul sewer and stormwater pipes, manholes, petrol interceptors to IW specs
- Watermain reticulation and associated works to IW Standards
- Tarred roads (HRAC), permeable parking bays with wheel stops, gullies, etc.
- Footpaths, slip form kerbs, fences and backyards
- Ducting of all electrical cables, public lighting and fibre optics
- Demolition and alterations of the main entrance
All works were done to the highest quality. All as-builts were approved and the client was pleased with our high regard for health and safety and quality work. The project is complete and handed over to the Client.
Other Groundworks Projects
TALK TO US